What Natasha loves about some of the treatments at Skin Revival:
– Laser Genesis – stimulates collagen and elastin, strengthens underlying redness, un-even skin tone, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles– Skin Needling – stimulates collagen and elastin, treats enlarged pores, scars, uneven skin tone, rough texture, fine lines and wrinkles and lightens pigmentation scars– Rationale Enzyme Reactivating treatments and Enerpeel Peels – different peels address different skin conditions and you instantly leave feeling so hydrated and glowy. It’s great to do a series of peels– My go-to combo is – Enzyme, LED and Dermaviduals Algae Mask – When restoring skin barrier, reducing inflammation, cleaning out pores, hydrating, this is the perfect “pick me up” treatment. Usually this is the first place to start depending on the clients skin barrier
So what improvement can we see?
1. Reduced redness as the barrier has been restored
2. Hydration levels in the skin have increased
3. PIH scarring from acne/ picking has lightened (the brown marks)
4. No current active breakout
5. A more even skin tone
What’s the next steps?
1. Continue strengthening
2. Reduce left-over PIH scarring
3. Maintain hydration
Do we treat every acne skin the same?
The answer is NO, why? Because no 2 skins are alike that’s why we pride ourselves on a thorough skin analysis and detailed consultation process. Every client receives a personalised program customised to their skins needs, we treat internally as well as externally. It’s no secret that Acne is not an overnight success, however when clients are committed, patient and dedicated, we can work together to achieve incredible results!
Progress following one in-clinic treatment per month over 6 months and prescribed home care products
No more active acne, we will move onto scar work next