Welcome to Skin Revival!
We are thrilled to be able to share our knowledge and expertise with you as we kick start your healthy skin journey!
There are a few things you need to know so we can get the most out of your initial skin consultation:
– Skin treatments can not be performed without having a consultation/analysis first.
– A skin consultation is booked as a one hour appointment and quite often takes up the whole hour.
– Please respect that due to our duty of care for you, as well as our experience and knowledge, the treatments that you ask for may not be suitable, may need a test patch first, or may require ‘prepping’ with homecare, lifestyle adjustments or alternative treatments. This will be determined by the Therapist during your consultation.
– The cost of a skin consultation is $50 which is to be pre-paid at time of booking. This fee covers the time of the Dermal Therapist as they provide you with education, assessments, recommendations, and devise your treatment and homecare plan.
Prior to coming in please carry out the following:
– Wash face prior to attending your appointment, preferably the night before or the morning of your appointment. During your consultation we use a diagnostic imaging machine that utilises different lights to assist in diagnosing skin conditions; and cleansing the skin immediately before can affect the accuracy of observing your true skin condition.
– Please bring with you either physically, a photo or a written list of all of the products you use on your face at home, as well as any additional medications or supplements you take.
– If you could kindly arrive 10mins prior to your appointment time, this will allow you to fill out the detailed consultation form and gives the clinician a chance to look over the form without cutting into your appointment time.
What to expect during your consultation:
1. We will warmly welcome you to our clinic, give you a detailed form to fill out which asks about your current skin condition, health, nutrition, medical issues, medications, lifestyle, homecare product usage and previous treatment history.
2. One of our Skin Therapists will direct you to a consultation room and discuss your concerns, reasons for visiting the clinic, and the relevant information that you provided on your consultation form.
3. We will further assess your skin by looking at the deeper structures through our ‘Observe’ machine, which will also become your pre-treatment photos.
4. After determining what your major skin concerns or goals are, you will receive education about your skin condition and it’s causes or contributing factors that may be both internal and external, and may suggest some lifestyle alterations to assist with this.
5. Your therapist will devise a treatment plan that is suitable for you whilst considering your expectations, finance and time. This treatment plan will involve in-clinic treatments, homecare product and other nutritional or lifestyle recommendations that are matched to improve your skin concerns.
Updated as of Jan 2021:
– All clients are required to ‘check in’ via the NSW Health QR Code BEFORE entering Skin Revival.
– All clients must wear a face mask in common areas at Skin Revival including the reception before and after treatment.
Where to find us:
Skin Revival is located at 4/44 Hopetoun Street, Woonona NSW 2517
We are on the ground floor inside the Woonona Medical Practice.
There is free unlimited off street parking located behind the building, entrance via Hopetoun Street
When entering from the back parking lot, enter through the automated glass doors to the right of the Medical Imaging. Once in the building follow the corridor to the end and enter Skin Revival through the white door.
Street view of Woonona Medical Practice
Back Entrance view from car park