As you know, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff has always been our main priority. As such, during this time we have always maintained a high standard of infection control but are currently taking additional precautions. We continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community as well as following all directives and updates from Department of Health, and the World Health Organisation.
Please, if you are feeling unwell with any symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or diarrhoea please call us and your appointment will be rescheduled to a later date. Also if you have been overseas on a cruise or in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 please self-isolate for 14 days and reschedule treatment for a later date.
– Appointments will be spaced apart to follow current social distancing measures and minimise unnecessary interaction between clients
– Clients are asked to wait in their car or outside of the clinic, you will receive a text message from reception when you we are prepared for you
– Clients will be asked to enter the clinic alone, and use hand sanitiser which is stationed at the entrance to clinic
– We ask where possible for clients to use ‘tap-n-go’ for contact-less payment
– Medical grade disinfectant is used between clients to clean treatment rooms, machinery and surfaces. Additional time will be allocated between clients to do so thoroughly
– Staff will be temperature screened daily
– Should you need product we ask that you call prior to coming into the clinic so this can be organised and processed over the phone
– Telehealth Doctor consultations will be available for new clients to limit the time spent in clinic
– Social distancing rules apply in clinic, there will only be yourself and your clinician in your treatment room and 2 customers/clients in reception area at any given time.
We appreciate your understanding at this unprecedented time for Australia and the world.
Skin Revival encourages the use of the COVIDSafe mobile app and will disclose to appropriate clients should there be any risk to exposure.
The COVIDSafe app helps find close contacts of COVID-19 cases. The app helps state and territory health officials to quickly contact people who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
The COVIDSafe app speeds up the current manual process of finding people who have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19. This means you’ll be contacted more quickly if you are at risk. This reduces the chances of you passing on the virus to your family, friends and other people in the community.