Precautionary Measures – COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Hello, we hope this finds you all well!
We are writing today to all of our clients in relation to some precautionary measures we have decided to implement within our clinic to protect our workplace, and you our clients, from the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. These are in line with the World Health Organisations (WHO) recommendations.
The aim is to ensure we can continue to operate while minimising the chances of being affected, looking to reduce any disruption or risk to our business in general and to the services we provide to you, our clients.
We therefore advise that the following practices and requirements have been implemented in our clinic;
- Ensuring adherence to hygiene practices (per WHO recommendations for medical premises)
- Put hand sanitizer rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace
- Installation of hand sanitizer rub dispenser for use by customers before entering the premises
- Thorough anti bacterial cleaning of all surfaces following all treatments
- Use of PPE items as per WHO recommendations as a minimum or increased as individual staff feel is needed
- All employees have also been informed that if COVID-19 starts spreading in our community anyone with even a mild cough or low-grade fever (37.3 C or more) needs to stay at home. They should also stay home if they have had to take simple medications, such as paracetamol/acetaminophen, ibuprofen or aspirin, which may mask symptoms of infection
In addition to this, our staff have been notified that a 14 day self-quarantine period (exclusion from the Clinic) will be required if they:
- Are returning from travel anywhere overseas (domestic travel not included); or
- Come into contact with anyone affected by the virus.
In line with these measures we ask you our clients not book appointments if you have either been overseas or in contact with an affected person within the last 14 days.
In the coming weeks our staff may ask you questions in relation to these matters when booking appointments.
We do hope that this global issue can be dealt with quickly so that these measures are only short term and of course we hope that none of our clients are directly impacted by the virus.
If you do have any questions about this, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We thank you all for your understanding and continued support.
Dr Nathan Beckman
for The Partners and Team at